Lelo Ida is a couples vibrator with a really unique functioning that would help you come sooner if used while you are having sex.
So in this review, we would be talking the different ways in which you can use the Lelo Ida and all the different possibilities of playing with it.
Do not worry as you can even use this toy for solo play and we would talk about how to use it in the post in detail.
The Lelo Ida comes with some amazing rotating motions that help you get there really quick and with the remote control that comes in the box you get an almost hands free experience.
With a lot of similarities with the Lelo Lyla 2, the Ida has a better design and functionality making it a couples sex toy which is a lot more fun to use.
Table of Contents
What comes inside the box?
The Lelo Ida comes with the vibrator itself then a manual, charger, a silk pouch to store the device, a remote control, two AAA batteries to control the remote control and an instruction manual.
Now, something that I like about the Lelo brand is that you do get a small packet of lube so that when you get the device you can get started without feeling the need to run out for a lube.
Make sure that you always use water-based lube with this device like the one that comes with the packet. Using a silicone based one might damage the silicone on your device and with a luxury toy like this one you might not want that to happen.
The toy in itself feels really luxurious and the surface of the sex toy as when you touch the toy it feels velvety soft. Once you touch it you would not be able to wait to use it since the feels of the toy in your hands is really amazing.
How does the Lelo Ida Work?
The Lelo Ida is pretty easy to use and it comes with this unique design which is different from other female vibrators. You need to insert the shaft inside yourself and once you are done with that, you can adjust the settings.
The Ida has different settings and intensities of vibrations so you can choose from them and you can even connect it with the remote to get a hands free experience.
Now, the real deal is when you insert the toy inside. It feels pretty easy to use and you can insert it inside once you have covered it with some water-based lubricant. After that, you can switch on the device and get started with the settings.
Something that is interesting about the Ida is that the remote vibrates along with the toy as well. This way your partner knows the kind of vibration that he is putting you up to and you are both going to enjoy the experience.
But when it comes to solo play the toy is exciting as well. The rotations inside feel really amazing and you are going to love how it stimulates every inch inside your body.
The toy was pretty amazing that way and working with the remote gives you a completely hands-free experience. You can even wear the device around your home(I would not advise it outside as it does not have a perfect fit).
Now coming to using it during sex, well you can wear this and the device would rotate inside you while your partner would insert inside you.
Now as much as this sounds appealing, it can get a little messy during some rough intercourse as the toy starts moving around.
So, as much as I like the idea, you need to go slow when it is inside. However, your partner gets some stimulation with the device as well and there might be times that they would come before you.
So, there are a lot of things to consider if you are using it while having intercourse. Bottom line, go slow and everything would be fine.
Pros of using the Lelo Ida 2
1. It is really easy to use once you completely finish reading the instruction manual. Yes, you have to read the manual to understand the device really well.
2. It is completely waterproof making it really easy to maintain the device. You can wash it up after use and if you want to use it in showers or your bathtubs, you can do that as well.
3. The vibration settings are amazing! You can go to really soft vibrations to really intense rumbly vibrations which is pretty rare with most of the female sex toys out there.
The sensations that the Ida gives you is amazing and if you are looking for a female sex toy then you would not be disappointed with the features on this one.
4. Honestly, Ida is a device that is easy to use and maintain. You would have no issues when it comes to using this device as all you need to do is charge it and then get started with using it.
5.Easy to clean and is built with body safe materials. The Ida is made up of soft silicone which is a body safe material so you can insert it inside your body without any worries.
Cleaning the Ida is easy since it is waterproof, all you need to do is wash it under some water and you are done.
6. The device comes with a dust bag so you can store it inside when you are not using it. This way you can take it along with you on your travel journey without anyone noticing the toy making it very discreet
7. It comes with a remote control which makes the experience hands free. The toy can even be controlled by your partner which is just another added advantage.
Cons of the Lelo Ida
1. It can be slightly noisy to wear the device outside and roam around.
2. It can get a little uncomfortable to use the device while having intercourse. You are going to meddle with it a little bit to get the perfect fit.
The Lelo Ida is a waterproof couple sex toy that you can use both solo or while having intercourse with your partner. Something that I really liked about the device is the way it felt when it was inside you.
You are going to love the different vibrations and intensities that the device has to offer and honestly, if you are looking to spend some quality alone time with the device then you are not going to be disappointed.
Now, the device offers both internal and external stimulation which is pretty good as well. So, if you are looking for something that would really help you get through all those lonely weekends then do invest in the Lelo Ida.
So do check out the device and let us know what you think in the comments below!
If you have any experiences, do share it with us as it could help our readers.
If you liked the post, do not forget to share it on social media!